Monday, November 20, 2006

more missing warning labels

Did you know that popcorn + two children under 5 = unbelievable fallout of the relentless stinky, nuclear-waste-flatulence type? At the dinner table, no less.

Yup, me neither. Where was THAT warning label?

For the love of all things holy, there was a mighty unpleasant dining exprience at our house tonight. Courtesy of two tiny heineys and some rather fantastically tragic popcorn-induced gastronomic events.

Whoa nelly. Orville Redenbacher owes me a big explanation. And an air freshener.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

LMAO - "two tiny hineys"
Tues night is free-for-all night at our house because there's no school on Weds...
Guess what my two are asking for? Popcorn! to go with their movie and a fun night of sleeping in the big bed of the guest room...
I'll remember to plug in our AirWick :o)

4:55 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Okay, this post explains alot for me. My hubs is always complaining of a belly ache after eating popcorn with butter on it. Happened just this past Friday night after we saw "Happy Feet" (which is adorable btw, but was a little too environmentallistish for me) and I always thought it was in his head or something. Must be the massed produced alien like substance that they tell us is their "butter".

P.S. I've found Febreeze takes away that certain odor. And I think you know what I mean. ;o)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

youre hilarious.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

LOL - I never knew popcorn could do that.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home