Saturday, November 11, 2006

Late Night Craving...

I should really stop staying up so late creatively avoiding doing the dishes. Super late nights tend to equal sweet or salty food cravings for me. At this point, I am craving this particular treat ~ which is, by the elaborate evil endeavors of the Keebler elves (It's a long story. They hate me.) not available locally ~so badly I am about at the point of considering ordering some online from this habit-forming website that must be to people like me what late-night informercials are to insomniac obsessive collectors of various ceramic tchotchkes, gawdy jewelry, or supercalafragilistic Ginsu knives.


Must.
Get.
More.
Sleep.


Because at a bit past 1:00 a.m. this morning, if I don't get to bed soon, I am in imminent danger of dropping $19.20 plus shipping on a 24-count box of these. I'm almost positive that would be a bad thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxy Wishum said...

That IS a wicked website. I was saved from certain addiction by mathematics. My weakness for chocolate is only trumped by my need for economy.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Ooooh ... yummy!

Just had to post the link to the website, huh? LOL ;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! I loooove twix!!!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Karmon said...

Yummy!!! I miss Peanut Butter

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home