Friday, November 10, 2006

...Veterans...


May God bless you, Papa Ike and Uncle Frank, and the millions of those who have served and continue to serve alongside you. For your invauable honorable service to our nation, family, and world, I do not have adeuqate worlds or gestures of gratitude.
As I stand in awe of those who stand in the gap for me, protecting and serving both our nation and the freedom, continuity, and protection of humanity, I cannot resist being moved to honor the truest veteran. The first one to give His life for mine. The first to go into battle for my soul, for my life, for my salvation.


I salute and honor and am deeply, deeply grateful for all American veterans from all military branches. But I stand in awe at the first veteran, whose death on the cross whose poignant symbol continues to mark the graves of those who have passed from this world to the next, paved our admission life everlasting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

God Bless all our Veterans!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home