Saturday, November 04, 2006

Questions

The latest installment of "Questions From My Children":

1.) Why on earth did God make flies, anyway?

2.) Is earth just an elevator to heaven and people can get off wherever they want to along the way? (whoa!)

3.) If I do something bad and no one sees me, is it still bad?

4.) What makes parents the boss of kids?

5.) Were Jesus' parents the boss of Him even though he was God? (again, whoa)

6.) And, possibly my favorite, "Mom, go over there. I am going to push my brother and I don't want you to see." Not a question entirely, but pretty darn funny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Roxy Wishum said...

Great questions! When will you post your answers? Question #5 causes me to think how difficult it must have been for Joseph to fill the role of father to the son of God. I may have to post about that after some thought.

4:23 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Yes, I'm definitely interested to see how you answered #5. I just wouldn't know what to say if my kid asked me that.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow - what great questions. It's amazing what their little minds will come up with. I especially love #6 - hehehehe ;) I guess that is what I have to look forward to now.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hilarious. the fly one is my favorite. and this question applies to many of his not so glorious creations, aka roaches.

7:39 PM  
Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

great questions from such little children. please do post your answers so the rest of us can be prepared

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home