Friday, May 26, 2006

Runoff

It is down to 2 potential nicknames to rename my precious son on this blog.

THANK YOU to all who offered up suggestions, in jest and in earnest. I get such JOY from each of you who read this blog with interest and interact with me enough to post your thoughts and comments! I loved lots of the ideas you guys came up with.


It is down to two choices ~ a runoff vote is in order! I am again asking for your opinions on these contending nicknames for the child~formerly~known~as~"Joyboy":

1. Dash
2. Mini He

Whaddaya think? I leave it to you guys to decide by popular vote in the comments section. Thanks in advance for voting one last time, and I will begin using the new name you choose this Tuesday (my birthday!)...


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly, I don't care for either soooo...in the interest of not upsetting how about JB? That way you keep a remembrance of Joyboy and you can always spell it out JayBee or something similar.

2:58 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Bwahahahahaha Mini He...that cracks me up!!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, unless your little boy is akin to a short, bald and evil henchman from Austin Powers (aka Mini Me) - I'd go with Dash.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like Dash. You inspired me to rename my child in my blog too.

8:38 AM  
Blogger lachen said...

It appears that the early returns from voter exit polls are (LOL):

1 vote for neither
2 votes for Dash
1 vote for Mini He

We'll see how it settles come Tuesday...

2:18 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Lachen, for your birthday I hope that you have an unswelled head and one more vote for 'Dash'. I hope you feel better soon.
As 'A merry heart does good like a medicine':

Mrs Lamb shook her husband awake.
"Henry!" She said."It's time for our babies to be born!"
"You're kidding!"

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go with Dash. Mini He is funny, but it's connected with Austin Powers, so it will perhaps be quite dated in a year or two. Also, boys don't like diminutive, pint-sized, miniature, wee things, do they?

le

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home