Sunday, February 12, 2006

Is Ann Coulter reading my blog?

Well, probably not, since I doubt the brilliance of my children and my Dr. Pepper fan club merit her time...

But her latest column (02.08.06) voices her resounding agreement with my February 6 blog entry. And adds to my hope that our heads will emerge from their current buried-in-the-sand status to openly acknowledge and stand against the reality of the religious tyranny modern-day Islam seems intent to inflict upon the international community. I wanted to stand up and applaud with a resigned sense of satisfactied reassurance that voices of prominent clarity are also ringing this bell. And it is getting louder. Hopefully, it will soon ring with enough volume that we cannot be so easily bullied into ignoring the truth anymore.

The link to her article: http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

Thoughts? Comments? Thought-provoking insights to share? Bring them on...

6 Comments:

Blogger MommaRia said...

giggling over here, though I know I offend some by doing it. I love her sarcastic tone. Where is a good eye rolling icon when you need one.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Aloha, Lachen-Ann's unique style keeps me reading her articles each week, buying her books, watching for her TV appearances. She is right on with her analysis of this 'cartoon jihad'-which should run it's course and be over in a few days, unless Iran and Syria try to keep making political hay out of it. At FDW we continue to post in opposition to the Islamic world attempting to dictate to the rest of us what ir right and proper to express. I know that you will also, though I think this particular gambit of Cartoon Jihad is over, and another move is forthcoming.
It's brought closer to home in that a lady from our church hosts a Danish foreign exchange student,Anna,who asked for prayer for Denmark this morning. Later I gave her our Fine Dry Wit address so she could see the posts we've been making. Aloha, Lachen.

5:48 PM  
Blogger lachen said...

Mommaria - perhaps this one:
(O...O...O)? Best I could do for the rolling eye icon.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it look like this?

i...!...i...!...i...!

le

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love her sarcastic tone."

But, sarcasm is a sin! Or so I'm told.

Solidariteit!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann Coulter has an Adam's Apple. Just an observation, I reserve judgment.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home