Thursday, October 06, 2005

The non-vandalism type

Of tagging, that is. This latest blog tag is brought to you by my dear friend, Fear The Leg. And by the number 8, and the letter "B".

The instructions are as follows:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence or close to it.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

"I have actually seen it." (posted from the "Loch Ness Zonkey" in March, 2005)

I hereby tag:

Coco
Kristina (of 3 Men and Me)
Angel
Tracy
the crew at Fine Dry Wit


1 Comments:

Blogger Coccobello said...

Just noticed this.. it involves counting (math)... I hope I can handle it. I was due for a post anyway (the last few 'posts' were just pics.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home