Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ebay induced insomnia

Yet another reason I must remember not to engage in any kind of Ebay activity in the wee hours. Something happens over there after midnight. It's like bats, barreling out of the belfry. By random fluke of innocent searching for a children's dental product, I discovered an auction whose accompanying photo I would very much like to erase from my recall.

Can you imagine being the unsuspecting cleaning lady in this person's house ~ accidentally coming across this rather eerie, truly oddball collection? I feel so strange having the knowledge that someone actually compiled 75 POUNDS of this. In their house. In a big pile. And then took a photo of it. All so I could be too disturbed to sleep. No amount of Dr. Pepper is helping this fade faster.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that's disturbing! :-)

le

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... And now you've shared it with who knows how many other people who will be squicked out by it for the rest of the day! Thanks! :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

eewwww... now I just want to puke.

that is beyond words gross.

should we send them a bacon air freshener or maybe sushi?

Blech!

Arwen, love the use of squicked out. LOL.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Ok ... I dont think there are words for how NASTY that it.

9:35 AM  
Blogger lachen said...

Arwen, I am so sorry. *sigh with wan grin* I debated about sharing this lovely link with all of you here, but there was a certain release that came with it. I was able to sleep, at least.

Kind of.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. Well, if you got to sleep, then it was well worth it! Maybe it's like getting an annoying song stuck in your head. If you sing it out loud so it gets stuck in someone else's head, you're cured.

Mommaria -- Yah, sadly my language habits do tend to out me as a guilty-pleasure fan of Buffy and her Vampire Slaying, regardless of how long that's been off the air. :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger mom23 said...

I wonder if there's a pair in there I could use? May need some in 50 years. Cool.

4:12 AM  
Blogger ~Kristina~ said...

eeeewwwwwwww

That was so gross.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Hero said...

I was thinking the same thing as the RO.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home