Thursday, September 29, 2005

HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

Congratulations to the United States of America. Our new Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, elevates us all.

On this otherwise unremarkable Thursday, I have such joy and pride for our nation and our elected representatives for procuring such a distinguished, honorable, learned, well-spoken man to grace our highest court. I am honored to be an American today and lookign forward to future rulings from our highest bench, which today welcomed a stellar addition of wisdom, respect, and moral character.

HOORAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"HOORAY!"

Hi Lachen:

You and me both!

le

7:15 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

I agree...but what about the statement that "President Bush better pick somebody more liberal for Justice O'Conners spot when she steps down."

BETTER...the PRESIDENT better...better my foot....

silly liberals.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home