Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hiatus

If you didn't notice my weeklong absence, please kindly humor me and just pretend you did.

Freshly back from a lovely trip to my Mom's house with the kids, I am balancing the delightful combination of a refreshed soul bounding around in an utterly exhausted body. So, with all apologies for the lack of advance notice of my brief abandonment of this blog for 7 days, I will humbly retire to sleep off the effects of the 4-hour drive home now. Hopefully, this will allow me restoration to a more lucid state of being, thus allowing me to be back with you in relatively short order.

The degreee to which you begin to crave your own bed towards the end of a trip away from home is overwhelming, isn't it? I'm off to happily reaquaint myself with mine.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karmon said...

WELCOME BACK! I MISSED YOU! I am soooo glad your back. I ended up falling asleep after our talked om the phone lastnight. I'll catch ya online tonight. Love Ya!

1:39 PM  
Blogger ~Kristina~ said...

I missed ou.

Glad you had a good time there. Belive me, I know about being back in your own bed

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home