Monday, June 06, 2005

Pursey Postscript

For those following along for the sheer heck of it, my Ebay adventure did result in a purse PURCHASE (yes, you read that right, I have officially traded money for a purse for the first time in my life). Though the price was not FREE, it was reasonable and did not require a second mortgage or even a small loan from Check Into Cash. And the cause is worthy as my current excuse-for-a-purse is getting rattier by the moment and has long since seen its heyday.

So, a bronzey-brown, medium-sized Kate Spade bag is on it's way to me soon.


It's not the same elation as when one wins an Olympic event, perhaps, but I do feel an oddball sense of accomplishment. Or is that deflation that I have succumbed to the pressure and conformed to join the purse-buying masses? Maybe a little early mourning of my duct tape and fraying drawstrings?

I'm feeling veclempt, talk amongst yourselves.


At long last, I'm finally becoming a purse grown up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a pic of it.. I love purses.

3:26 PM  
Blogger *** hunzer *** said...

*Sniff*

My baby's growing up!

Good girl!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh no ... another one crossed into the land of purses from eBay. Who's next? Maybe me - lol.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home