Wednesday, August 23, 2006

sweater watch 2006

Stardate: August 23, 2006.

Day 2: I wore the turtleneck to sleep again last night. Copper actually laughed at me. Or near me, as he said.

But it was really at me.

Tonight I'm taking baby steps. The sweater will be off, but located near enough to the bed where I can grab it in an emergency. What, exactly, constitutes a snake-thoughts-related emergency is to be determined solely at my discretion. And any more giggling Copper does at my expense may result in the sweater being ever-so-gently lobbed in his general direction.

Doggone that movie...


3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Now I really can't wait to see this movie if it's still scaring you!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hahaha! thats HILARIOUS. are you still sleeping in it? was the movie that good? ahhh. i want to see it then. I just thought it was one big joke.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

ROFLMAO!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home