Sunday, May 22, 2005

May also be used as a paint thinner...

Since so many of us are evidently past or present Taco Bell devotees, I thought I'd announce that Taco Bell is again sponsoring the "Share Your Sauce Wisdom" contest, offering a chance to have your little tidbit of tongue-in-cheek "wisdom" printed on Taco Bell sauce packets.

Some of the winning entries from last year were:

•Bike tires scare me

•I’m in good hands now

•It’s okay, you can say it. I love you too.

•Mmmmmmm….Sauce

•My sauce is an honor student at Taco Middle School

•Not to be used as a flotation device

•Pick me! Pick me!

•When I grow up I want to be a waterbed

•Where are you taking me?

•You had me at taco.


Got a Saucy Idea? Head on over to the
Taco Bell website and throw in in the ring. But PLEASE, post it here too - I bet we have a closet sauce wiseacre among us somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home