Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Zonkey Stalking By Request

In response to overwhelming demand for a photo of an actual Zonkey in it's natural habitat (although, since this is a hybrid of a hybrid creature, 'natural habitat' pretty much spans everything from open fields to bowling alleys, doesn't it?), this morning I drove down the road apiece and planted myself in my car for 20 minutes, staring into non-descript, gorgeous rain-saturated countryside. And waited.

And waited.

Took a photo of a flower.

And waited some more.

Realized this may not even be the exact farm where I first saw the Zonkey but was so convinced that the moment I drove off, he would come bounding through the fields, so I waited some more.

Realized this Donkey Stalking business was fast becoming an eleborate justification for not getting my work done today, and drove home.

Zonkeyless.

The quest continues.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never give up!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home