Sunday, March 13, 2005

Tripping

Some people don't need LSD, they trip on sidewalks.
Or children's toys.
Or the very black, can't-see-it-at-all, strategically placed, napping cat in the middle of the night while navigating one's way to the bathroom.

You get it.
Apparently, I've fallen and I can't get up.

Well, I can, it's just that I'll probably be back in this carpet sprawl again in about an hour when something else hurls itself in my path and takes me down - again. It's sure humbling when the skill of walking fails you so impressively 5 times in random intervals over the course of 12 hours. I think I'll curl up right in this very spot and go to sleep. On the ground. I will become one with my carpet. Because I have spent so much time down here today that I might as well embrace the reality, right?

Signing off from the land of embedded carpet fibers and bruised knees (make that egos)...

1 Comments:

Blogger *** hunzer *** said...

BTDT ~ although mine was a spill down the steps due to an Old Maid card.

It's all part of this evil plot called "motherhood". *wink*

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home