Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Myth of Extinction

Another bold indicator that the inner workings of 4-a year old mind are gradually overtaking my home appeared just now in the form of a large plasticy-rubbery dinosaur occupying the bottom shelf of my refrigerator.

I opened up the door and he was just sitting there. Staring at me.

Curious.

Prior to having children, I generally did not expect to see rather grotesque greenish brown dinosaurs roaming about amidst my Tupperwared leftovers any more than I expect my flashlights, keys, and spare coins to invariably end up in the basin of my toilet. All bets are apparently, definitely now off.

Who knew that the dawn of the new Ice Age would apparently begin in my refigerator?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karmon said...

It's good to know that MY youngest child isn't the only one putting keys in the toilet. I've always been to embarrassed to tell. lol

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Great discription. :o) GReat story too. I can't wait to have a little kidlet to fill my bottom shelf of the fridge with weird things.

3:13 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

Gosh I miss you when you are not here, but this story fills me with giggles.

Hope you are having a jolly holiday. "see" you when you get back.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home