Saturday, July 09, 2005

Scary Giant Orange Fish

"We do NOT chase our brothers around the house in a giant orange fish costume! That is scary."

So said I this morning to my my 4-year old LaLa, who sent JoyBoy into hysterics while excitedly playing a rather one-sided version of chase while wearing her Nemo costume from Halloween, which has subsequently been banished to the high shelf of the closet in an indefinite time out. Copper and I both maintained a straight face somehow. But I am sure Joyboy will have nightmares involving clown fish for some time.

Finding Nemo gone awry.

5 Comments:

Blogger H. Park said...

I think you have some really good philosophical/political ideas on your blog. I have linked to you from mine and I would like for you to add my blog to your links, that is, if you find it interesting. Perhaps some of our ideas are different, but that makes for good reading.

http://thedesperado.blogspot.com

5:37 PM  
Blogger lachen said...

Done! I linked to you as "Desperado" on the side there - shall I call your blog by a different name? Just let me know.

Thank you for stopping by and posting. I appreciate your thoughts on my thoughts, and your own musings so far on your blog.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

ROFLMAO - omg, that is just too funny!!! He may need some therapy by the time its all over - hehehe.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Karmon said...

Did you get a chance to take any photos? Too funny. He just might need some therapy. lol

6:23 AM  
Blogger ~Kristina~ said...

lol How funny. Its amazing the things you say that you never thought would come out of your mouth

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home