Sunday, August 05, 2007

blue hue boo boo

I painted my toenails blue last night.

If you've never had the experience of having azure blue toenails before, I must say it is over-rated.

I did not realize how much effort would be involved in actually getting blue nail laquer OFF of freshly painted toenails. After spending 10 minutes trying to un-blue the big toe on my left foot, I relented, repainted, and will have to wait out this "blue period". There is not enough acetone in the world to tackle this stuff, and I am not brave enough to bring out a blowtorch, which is about the level of power I think I'd need. I'll have to patiently wait for time to take its welcome toll and chip this edgey sapphire paint from my little piggies.

Whomever conceived of the whole blue toenail phenomenon concept must see merits I am decidedly missing.

In the meantime, I am rediscovering the beauty and utility of socks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really cute on little teeny people toes though!

Just pretend you love them :D

4:01 AM  
Blogger Karmon said...

Act like you love it and nobody will notice

6:43 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Last Halloween I painted my fingernails black. Big mistake. It took a bag of cotton balls and a bottle of polish remover to get it off. Then it stained my cuticles. Not cool at all.

BTW, I'm so glad you're back. :o)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home