Monday, February 26, 2007

been thinking lately...

I do not want to govern a nation.

I have limited interest in making money or creating some kind of dynasty.

I do not wish to be a movie star or person of great importance in the grand scheme of things.

Rather, I want to serve the collective people of our world. In whatever manifestation the Lord would set before me.

It is with these heady thoughts in mind I have been invested in a bit of pseudo-hibernation. I am listening. And that does tend to inevitably involve being a bit more quiet and attentive, so please forgive me as I go forward in my stocking feet for awhile. God is rather busy within my soul of late.

9 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

May God continue to Bless you and your family, Lachen.
Rest in the Lord.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Roxy Wishum said...

We will be checking in regularly to see what revelations come your way. I appreciate the devotion to listening but miss your input as I attempt to listen.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you, Lachen.

le

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you might like this site: www.TheHopeWithin.org

It is based on 1 Peter 3:15 and it is a very interesting way to share our faith without using too much of our time.

Feel free to add the link to your blog if you want.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Roxy Wishum said...

Still checking. 4/24

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in, C. I hope you're doing well. You're in my prayers.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Karmon said...

How are you feeling? Call me

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hey stranger. Just stoppin' by to say hi.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Roxy Wishum said...

Are you coming back?

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home