Saturday, July 29, 2006

Graffiti Guilting/ Random Acts Checkpoint

Ok, all you 842 people who have visited my blog over the last week and didn't leave a comment, you are starting to give me a complex. I am thus inspired to actively solicit graffiti from my visitors to this post. The COMMENTS section has been utterly slacking and I am feeling lonely. So this post exists simply to invite each of you who treads here over the next ltitle while to just offer me a friendly greeting. A jaunty wave in the blosphere to lift me from my forlorn state of lack-of-comment-ness.

So, won't you please post a "hello, Malcom was here" (esque) acknowledgement of your visit? It doesn't even have to be spelled correctly, though brownie points and stickers may be handed out. ESPECIALLY if you also include your latest attempts and happenings in the blog challenge I issued for July: To Commit Random Acts of Beauty and Kindness. Please share your amazing stories grace-filled actions here for the world (well, my teensy corner of it) to be able to celebrate with you.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sorry I visited your blog 825 times last week!

le

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remind me of Horton's clover people...'we are here, we are here, we are here'.

OK! Consider yourself acknowledged. This is my random act of kindness.

8:02 PM  
Blogger lachen said...

Ok you two wise guys...

But thanks! It is amazing how often we forget to say hello when we srop into peoples lives via their blogs. I am guilty more often than not.

But not here. :)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hi Lachen,

I haven't commented lately because I've been having trouble with your site and haven't been able to read what you've posted, much less comment. :) You seem to be back up and working over on my end though, today. Yay!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Karmon said...

Hey! Karmon was HERE!!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Spirited 3 Mom said...

I'm working on it,working on it!!!! Check your comments!!!!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Hey you -
Not sure if you remember me from the board (kenzkyle), but I come to check you out every once in a while because I love your style of descriptive, thoughtful writing. Thanks for sharing.
Me

9:24 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Ok, so probably about 100 of those views were me - lol - I come to see if you have written anything new all the time.

8:30 PM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

i have beeen having problems with my computer so i could not even see your blog...but the speedo story gave me a random act of giggling today.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home