Tuesday, August 30, 2005

See Shark

See Shark.

See Shark Swim.

Swim Shark, Swim.


















See Shark be NOT SO SMALL as Copper chided Lachen it was.

See Lachen Smile.

Smile, Lachen, Smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*

These are the photos of the 8th shark from our recent scuba adventures in Maui ~ the one I found in the cave while exploring by myself. Recall the good natured, size-related belittling this poor shark endured from Copper? OK, so it's not JAWS, but it's a decent sized White Tipped Reef shark to encounter alone, guys! I am feeling just the slightest bit legitimized by these photos my underwater digital captured. My poor Copper. He'll definitely have to remove that "My shark can eat your shark" bumper sticker from his car now.

Definitely.

2 Comments:

Blogger MommaRia said...

i think you should have brought it home in your handbag and put it in the bathtub for further petting *wink*.

It's a beautiful shot of a shark I would never have gotten near.
(hearin me copper?).

It's definately one that could have had your petite wife for a supper. Thanks for sharing your sharkies

11:55 AM  
Blogger lachen said...

Thanks MamaRia!

I will pass it on to poor Copper, who has since retracted his shark size oneupsmanship comments almost 100 times over.

But I still like to tease him.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home