Sunday, August 14, 2005

Halloween Knight?

Yes, I know Halloween is a far cry from imminent. But since I traditionally dress our family in related costumes within the same theme (last year's was NEMO), I tend to start looking early. I can't decide what category this potential costuming choice falls into for Halloween 2005. Picture two children under 5 in small "shrubbery" costumes, and their parents each sporting one of these:




For those who know about the Knights Who Say "NI", this could be truly quite cool, and unusual, which appeals to me after the parade of endless Incredibles, Toy Story, and Disney Princess outfits which appeared on our porch last year. For those who don't recognize the reference, though, it could look like two idiots wearing deer antler helmets and carrying kids dressed like bushes from house to house on Halloween night. That could lead to an in-field sobriety test, at least.

As such, I am open to comments and suggestions on this potential costume choice. Speak now or forever hold your peace, as you never know, we could end up at YOUR doorstep on October 31.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

ROFLMAOPMP - girl you are a trip! I could totally see you guys in those for Halloween. Hehehehe.

My strange little friend ;)

12:45 AM  
Blogger MommaRia said...

WE are the kaniggots who say Ne! I taught Sam to say "shrubbery" when he was 2 years old. I guess I corrupted mine sooner.

I want pictures if you do this.

Monty Python at THIS age. ROFLOL.....next year, the dead parrot skit or the Ministry of Silly Walks.

3:39 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

My sons are already talking about what they want to be for Halloween! I guess it is better to look now instead of wait until everything is gone!

It is nice to think about pumpkins and cool weather during the heat of August!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Coccobello said...

When I first saw it I thought it was a grey version of those little paper frills people put on their rack of lamb to dress it up.
Google chop frills if you don't know what I am talking about. They come in white and gold (and silver for humans?)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home