Monday, March 28, 2005

Imminent Explosion

My ode to a Monday that is besting me in a BIG WAY.

To the tune of "The Farmer in the Dell" ...

My head is gonna explode,
my head is gonna explode..
the weather comes in, the weather goes out,
My head is gonna explode.

Migraines really are bad,
Migraines really are bad,
I like them not, they stink a lot.
Migraines really are bad.

I want to go back to bed,
I want to go back to bed
Crawl in and pull covers over my head,
I want to go back to bed.

Advil does not help at all,
Advil does not help at all,
Like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic,
Advil does not help at all.

My kids are like sirens right now
My kids are like siresn right now
Theri voices ringing inside my skull,
my kids are like sirens right now

My head is gonne explode,
my head is gonna explode,
Hi-ho-the-migraine-woe!

My head is gonna explode.

Cheers. An otherwise fine day here in the land of fruits and nuts. My song would be all-around better and more original except that I have a MIGRAINE. Or did I mention that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hehehehe - ROFLMAO. Couldnt help but laugh, but Im sorry to hear about your migraines sweetie {HUGS}

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home